– For Potential Clients –
MSP (Managed Service Provider) business model is a type of IT service provider that offers a range of IT solutions to businesses on a subscription-based model. MSPs are responsible for managing and monitoring their client’s IT infrastructure, network, security, and data management systems. They offer a comprehensive range of services that include but not limited to:
- Network monitoring and management
- Security management
- Data backup and recovery
- Cloud services
- Help desk and support services
- Hardware and software procurement
- IT consulting and planning
The MSP business model offers a proactive approach to IT management, where the MSP takes responsibility for the client’s IT infrastructure’s health and performance, ensuring optimal performance and minimizing downtime. The business model is built around monthly or yearly subscriptions, where clients pay a fixed fee for the services offered by the MSP. This model provides clients with predictable and manageable costs, making it easier for them to budget and plan their IT expenses.
MSPs also offer customized solutions to their clients, tailored to their specific needs and requirements. They provide a high level of expertise, knowledge, and support that most businesses do not have in-house, making it a cost-effective solution for small and medium-sized businesses. MSPs also offer 24/7 monitoring and support, ensuring that their client’s IT infrastructure is always up and running, and any issues are resolved promptly.
In summary, the MSP business model offers a comprehensive range of IT solutions on a subscription-based model, providing clients with predictable and manageable costs, customized solutions, and high-quality support and expertise.
Using T3Networks can help you save money. We can provide IT services at a lower cost than hiring an in-house team of IT professionals, which can be particularly beneficial for small businesses that have limited budgets.
We also have the expertise and experience necessary to handle a wide range of IT issues, which can be valuable for SMBs that don’t have a dedicated IT staff. This includes tasks like network management, data backup and recovery, cybersecurity, and software updates.
One of the key benefits of using us is scalability. We offer scalable solutions that can grow and adapt to the changing needs of your business. This means that you can access the resources you need, when you need them, without having to worry about managing your own IT infrastructure.
We can also help you avoid IT problems before they occur by performing proactive maintenance and monitoring. This can help reduce downtime, increase productivity, and prevent costly IT issues.
By outsourcing IT services to us, you can focus on your core business activities, rather than spending time and resources on managing IT. This can help improve overall business performance and profitability.
In summary, using us can be an effective way for SMBs to access the IT services and expertise they need to run their business efficiently and effectively, without incurring the high costs and challenges of managing their own IT infrastructure.
We provide the top level services that everyone expects of a Managed Service Provider, and we provide them with a best-in-class industry standard:
T3Networks produces highly effective business services and solutions and we have strategically picked areas to profoundly affect our clients organizations utilizing technology and by doing so, also affect their bottom lines. From strategy to execution, our approach starts and ends with our clients. We listen to their needs and we respond with well thought out and carefully weighed plans of action.
- Dependable Results
T3Networks consultants work in collaboration with our clients to deliver measurable improvements in process and performance. These principles continuously impact our clients to provide top-down thinking changes even on projects which we are not involved in. This cultural effect further enhances our ability and commitment to delivering quality IT business solutions and services above all else. By helping our clients make the right strategic decisions and implement the right solutions, they continue to rely on us to be their technology partner of choice.
- Evolutionary Approach
Our approach to solving critical and functional problems is simple – We arm ourselves with the best information possible and bring it to your doorstep in a flexible package that delivers results. Our “information” is a symbiotic blend of strategic partnerships, affiliations, constant industry research and expert business experience. These principles allow us to bring a high level of innovation to problem solving by providing enhanced cost saving measures and business flexibility.
- Exceptional People
So why are we so successful? – People of course! We are consistently recruiting talent who demonstrate business proficiency, are technically sound and show dedication to our client’s success. We call this the “T3 Type”. Finding and retaining these “T3 Types” gives an overwhelming strategic advantage to our clients and we find they regularly refer our services to colleagues in many different industries. That in itself is a testament to our success and affirmation in what we do.
Vendor coordination is an important service that T3Networks provides to our clients. Essentially, vendor coordination is the process of managing relationships with your various technology vendors to ensure that everything works seamlessly together.
As a business owner, you likely have relationships with a variety of technology vendors, such as internet service providers, hardware vendors, and software providers. Each of these vendors plays an important role in your technology ecosystem, but coordinating between them can be time-consuming and complex.
That’s where T3Networks comes in. We can act as your single point of contact for all of your technology vendors. We’ll work directly with your vendors to ensure that everything is integrated and working together seamlessly. This can include coordinating installations, managing software licenses, and troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
By coordinating between your vendors, we can help you avoid headaches and downtime that can be caused by miscommunication or conflicting technologies. This can help ensure that your technology infrastructure runs smoothly, allowing you to focus on running your business.
Overall, vendor coordination is a valuable service that can help your business save time, reduce complexity, and ensure that your technology infrastructure is working as effectively and efficiently as possible.
In order to achieve the best results and deliver more efficient outcomes to IT challenges, T3Networks takes great care in documenting every environment we support.
IT documentation provides several benefits to businesses, including:
- Improved IT support: IT documentation helps IT support teams troubleshoot and resolve issues more quickly and effectively. By documenting important information about your IT infrastructure, such as network diagrams, hardware and software configurations, and system passwords, IT support teams can quickly access the information they need to resolve issues and minimize downtime.
- Increased security: Documenting security policies, procedures, and access controls helps ensure that your IT environment is secure. IT documentation can also help you comply with regulatory requirements and industry standards by providing evidence of your security controls.
- Improved collaboration: IT documentation can help different teams within your organization collaborate more effectively. For example, a network diagram can help IT and operations teams better understand how systems are interconnected, while a service level agreement can help define the responsibilities of different teams.
- Better planning: IT documentation can help you plan for the future by providing insights into your IT infrastructure and identifying areas where you may need to invest in new technologies or upgrades. This can help you make informed decisions about IT investments and ensure that your infrastructure can support your business needs as you grow.
Overall, IT documentation is a valuable tool for businesses that want to improve their IT operations, increase security, and support collaboration and planning. At T3Networks, we provide comprehensive IT documentation services to help our clients better manage their IT infrastructure and achieve their business goals.
Project based engagements will be fully scoped and priced by T3Networks’s. No work will be performed unless signed off by the client.
We have many clients, mainly small- and medium-sized businesses in the legal, manufacturing, healthcare, non-profit, financial services (financial planning, CPA firms, etc.), and professional services industries. Typically our clients have anywhere from 20 to 400 end users (employees using a desktop, laptop, and/or device(s) on a regular basis), but we have many clients who are smaller and larger as well.
We do have a list of clients who you can call as references. They are available upon request and provided to you as we discuss the possibility of working together.
Our onboarding process typically involves several steps:
- Initial consultation: The first step in the MSP onboarding process is an initial consultation, where you’ll meet with our team to discuss your IT needs, goals, and challenges. This will help us understand your business and develop a customized solution that meets your needs.
- Assessment: Next, we’ll conduct an assessment of your IT infrastructure to identify any potential issues or areas for improvement. This may include a network assessment, cybersecurity assessment, or other assessments depending on your specific needs.
- Proposal: Based on the information gathered during the initial consultation and assessment, we’ll create a proposal outlining our recommended solutions and services. This proposal will include details on the services we’ll provide, the pricing, and the timeline for implementation.
- Agreement: Once you’ve reviewed and approved the proposal, we’ll create a service agreement that outlines the scope of work, service level agreements, and any other terms and conditions.
- Onboarding: With the agreement in place, we’ll begin the onboarding process. This typically involves setting up access to our systems, installing necessary software and tools, and configuring our monitoring and management systems.
- Ongoing support: Once onboarding is complete, our team will provide ongoing support to ensure that your IT infrastructure is running smoothly. This may include regular maintenance and monitoring, cybersecurity protection, and helpdesk support for your users.
Overall, the MSP onboarding process is designed to ensure a smooth transition to our IT services and set the foundation for a long-term partnership. At T3Networks, we take pride in providing a comprehensive onboarding process to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service and support.
A T3Networks network assessment can provide several key benefits and value to your business, including:
- Improved network performance: The network assessment can identify any bottlenecks or areas where your network may be underperforming. By addressing these issues, T3Networks can help improve the performance and efficiency of your network.
- Increased security: The assessment can identify any security vulnerabilities in your network infrastructure and recommend solutions to address them. This can help protect your business from cyber threats and data breaches.
- Reduced downtime: The assessment can identify any potential points of failure in your network and recommend solutions to prevent downtime. This can help ensure that your business can operate smoothly and avoid costly disruptions.
- Cost savings: By identifying areas where your network may be inefficient or outdated, T3Networks can recommend cost-effective solutions to help you optimize your network infrastructure. This can help you save money on IT costs in the long run.
- Better planning: The assessment can help you better understand your network infrastructure and identify areas where you may need to invest in new technologies or upgrades. This can help you plan for the future and ensure that your network infrastructure can support your business needs as you grow.
Overall, a T3Networks network assessment can provide valuable insights into your network infrastructure, help you improve network performance and security, and identify cost-effective solutions to optimize your IT infrastructure. This can help your business operate more efficiently, reduce downtime, and support your growth and success.
Yes, our service definition is available upon request for companies interested in working with us. All clients receive a service definition as part of their onboarding.
– About our Client Services –
Our normal Help Desk (Network Operations Center) hours are 9:00am-5:00pm. After-hours support is available, and we have techs available 24/7/365 for emergencies.
Every end user can contact the T3Networks Help Desk via phone (877-854-6384) or email ([email protected]).
We answer inbound calls in the order in which they are received. There is no charge for Help Desk and desktop support, and no limit to the number of Help Desk tickets that may be opened for any client.
Issues may be identified proactively by T3Networks via our alerting systems or submitted to the Help Desk by any user. In either case, we open a ticket in our ticketing system, and all subsequent actions and client communication are captured in the ticket. The Help Desk has a two-tier structure to account for escalation of complex issues, with two more tiers available via our integration team. Most tickets are captured, worked, and resolved within the Help Desk, which currently consists of 15 dedicated technicians.
T3Networks help desk procedures are the processes and protocols we use to provide technical support to our clients. Our help desk procedures are designed to ensure timely and effective resolution of technical issues, while providing excellent customer service.
Here are some of the key components of our help desk procedures:
- Ticketing system: We use a ticketing system to track all support requests. When a client contacts us with an issue, we’ll create a ticket and assign it to the appropriate technician for resolution. This ensures that all requests are tracked and resolved in a timely manner.
- Tiered support: We use a tiered support system to ensure that issues are escalated appropriately. Our first level of support is our help desk team, who can resolve most issues quickly. If an issue requires more advanced technical expertise, we’ll escalate it to our engineering team.
- Communication: We believe that communication is key to providing excellent customer service. We’ll keep you updated throughout the support process, letting you know the status of your ticket and what we’re doing to resolve the issue.
- Documentation: We document all support requests and their resolutions in our ticketing system. This allows us to track trends and identify areas for improvement in our support processes.
- Follow-up: After an issue is resolved, we’ll follow up with you to ensure that everything is working properly. We’ll also provide recommendations on how to prevent similar issues from occurring in the future.
Overall, our help desk procedures are designed to provide timely and effective technical support to our clients while delivering exceptional customer service. At T3Networks, we take pride in providing a comprehensive help desk service to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of support.
At T3Networks, we take security very seriously, and we use a variety of methods to protect our clients’ companies. Here are some of the security methods we use:
- Firewall: We implement a firewall as a first line of defense to protect your network from unauthorized access and malicious traffic. Our firewalls are configured to block known threats and unauthorized traffic.
- Antivirus and anti-malware software: We use antivirus and anti-malware software to protect against viruses, malware, and other cyber threats. These solutions are kept up to date to ensure protection against the latest threats.
- Intrusion detection and prevention: We use intrusion detection and prevention systems to monitor network traffic and detect potential security threats. If a threat is detected, the system can block the attack and alert our team.
- Data encryption: We use data encryption to protect sensitive information both in transit and at rest. This helps prevent unauthorized access to your data.
- Two-factor authentication: We implement two-factor authentication to ensure that only authorized individuals can access your network and data. This provides an extra layer of security beyond traditional usernames and passwords.
- Security policies and procedures: We work with our clients to develop and implement security policies and procedures that align with industry best practices. This includes policies related to password management, access controls, and data protection.
Overall, we take a layered approach to security, using multiple methods to protect our clients’ companies. We continually monitor and assess our security measures to ensure that we are providing the highest level of protection against evolving threats.
At T3Networks, the frequency of onsite visits depends on the specific needs of each client. Some clients may require regular onsite visits, while others may only need occasional visits.
During the onboarding process, we work with our clients to determine the level of onsite support that is needed. We take into account factors such as the size of the organization, the complexity of the network, and the level of technical expertise on staff. Based on this assessment, we will develop a customized support plan that meets the client’s specific needs.
For clients who require regular onsite support, we typically schedule visits on a weekly or monthly basis. During these visits, our technicians will perform routine maintenance tasks, check for any hardware issues, and address any outstanding technical issues.
For clients who only require occasional onsite support, we will schedule visits as needed based on the specific issue or project. In some cases, we may be able to resolve the issue remotely, without the need for an onsite visit.
Overall, our goal is to provide the level of onsite support that is needed to keep our clients’ networks running smoothly, while also being efficient with our time and resources. We work closely with our clients to ensure that our support plan meets their needs and provides the highest level of service.
At T3Networks, we take client satisfaction very seriously, and we use a variety of methods to monitor and measure it. Here are some of the ways we monitor client satisfaction:
- Surveys: We periodically send out surveys to our clients to gather feedback on our services. These surveys ask clients to rate their satisfaction with various aspects of our services, such as response time, technical expertise, and customer service.
- Client feedback: We encourage our clients to provide feedback directly to us at any time. This can be done through our help desk system, email, or phone. We take all feedback seriously and use it to continually improve our services.
- Account management: Each client is assigned an account manager who serves as their main point of contact. The account manager regularly communicates with the client to ensure that their needs are being met and to address any concerns or issues.
- Performance metrics: We track various performance metrics related to our services, such as response time, resolution time, and customer satisfaction. We use this data to identify areas for improvement and to ensure that we are meeting our service level agreements.
Overall, our goal is to provide the highest level of service to our clients and to continually improve our services based on their feedback. We take client satisfaction very seriously and strive to exceed our clients’ expectations in all aspects of our services.